Sunday, May 1, 2016

geez!! SEE what this woman said lipstick did to her (photos)


A Facebook user named Lily Cleopatra Maurice from Orlando, Florida shared photos of her swollen lower lip from a hospital bed claiming they were caused by a Covergirl lipstick she used. She wrote:


"WARNING!
Please be aware of the queen collection cover girl lipstick. Purchased lip this week woke up choking with huge swollen lips. I had to be rushed to the
ER! Could've died in my sleep. Plz be careful with the harmful products in lipsticks.
Share this to save your love ones from a fatal lipstick reaction
CovergirlQueenCollection!"

In a second post, Ms Maurice wrote:

"I know everyone is laughing and people can be so cruel even on my way to the ER people can be so hurtful with their stears and whispering.

I am a mother of 4 and my kids could've woke up without me over a lipstick...
I am trembling thinking about how lucky i was to have choked enough to awake for who know what could've happened to be. I all my family have. No uncles no aunties just me and hubby. Thankful to be alive and spend this day with my family.
All this because of a lipstick. Peace and love everyone"

More photos below…..




No comments:

Post a Comment